Saturday, April 21, 2007

and all that Jazz....

HELLO FRIENDS,

BUYAKASHA.

it be me. DING.

ok. first of all, big THANKS to all those who came for SWINGTIME 07 to show some love and support to me and my wife :P hahah WE appreciate it. Unfortunately, only gabriel could pick up the chinatown and teletubbies theme that i chucked into my solo. SAD, that was damn wasted. (GABRIEL U NEED TO COME BACK TO THE JAZZ CLUB AND KICK OUT THE JAMS WITH US!) hah, anyway i had a great time. IS ROYCE LEE (my pianist) FRIGGIN GODLIKE OR WAD?!

For those who didnt come, i'll try to get my hands on some photos...

Until then, i'll be SOOOO looking forward to the high ropes at DAIRY FARM.

and im pretty excited to see what the games and food comm will come up with (seriosly, no sarcasm here)


Cheers and God Bless,
Siang.

SIANG was sexy at 8:10 PM!