Monday, May 14, 2007

PHYSICS FTW

Hello! The friendly Dinosaur is back with more pictures! This time it’s Ding gaying around with my M sized jacket (for kids) while the physics kukus were proving some random question with Mr Se.

Behold the gayness of your CT rep:





That reminds me of the very broad shouldered swimmer (cough cough) who put on his girlfriend’s jacket and tried to zip it up. He was literally spilling out of the jacket, yuk yuk.

That happened during Physics lecture. Well somehow all the funny stuff happens during Physics lectures/tutorials. When I’m not dozing off/day-dreaming I like to people watch and play pranks on unsuspecting people. Gaby is my latest target, but I shall spare him the agony of online embarrassment, HAHA.

Anyway! Here’s a quadruple treat for you. 4 very macho guys dozing off very very inconspicuously (Yufang that was meant to be sarcastic, hope you noticed) during Gravitation lecture:



Like I said, it is always the guys sleeping.

the dinosaur was sexy at 7:24 PM!