Wednesday, December 10, 2008

How schizophrenic your world is

Well, you know what? I'm so tired of you people keeping on universally consenting on the benefits of emotions, or, even if you don't, that no matter what benefits emotions have they do certainly, absolutely, unquestioningly, undeniably and constantly must have benefits. That the world becomes richer with emotions. That you'll solve world hunger, cancer and poverty with emotions. WOW, look here emotions here, it can turn idiots like everyone into smartasses!

And even when scientists prove you wrong like here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/science/primitivestreaks.shtml.

You'll go, oh no, love is different. It's something special. It is what the world is powered on. Oh look, if you take love away life becomes meaningless. Love is the magic in the world, everything becomes so fantastic with love. And Yu Fang's ever crazy love for the country because "I was raised here so I would stick by it even if a nuclear bomb was headed right at it and I was given the transportation to escape."

And then you feel sorry for any guy who doesn't possess emotions. Why? Oh, because that's what distinguish us from animals. Because literature so deeply require emotions to enjoy. Because I had never try to live my life emotionless because everyone around me says that I need emotions, so I have a permanent hatred for anything emotionless, and I must win it over to my side. Because no great authors dared to write a book without emotions, or that I am so clever that I could not find a single such book. Because someone said that music must have emotions, and I believe whatever else the stupid pro-emotion society tells me because I listen to all their songs until I got brainwashed.

Well, have you ever seriously considered that this kind of mentality is unfit to live in a constantly changing technological world? Have you considered that Darwin, Einstein and Turing could have gotten the right picture of the world but not you?

Are you schizophrenic?


(Oh, by the way, loneliness is an emotion, but not irritance or disinterest)

Janchanaa was sexy at 11:29 PM!